The Colorful Buildings of La Boca

The Colorful Buildings of La Boca
To put a face with the blog. I'm Graham and this is in La Boca of Buenos Aires.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Quick Update: Plans have Changed

Happy Tuesday everyone,

My plans to travel have taken a drastic shift. Instead of traveling to Shanghai, China I will now be traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina. 

This is going to be a very different experience, but I am still excited to live in a new culture for five months. I leave on on February 27th, so stay tuned.

Adios,

Graham


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted, Graham. And for your willingness to blog from Argentina. Sounds like you will keep the same URL?

    ReplyDelete

Classroom Experience

In my short trip to Argentina I had almost two full weeks of class. In that time I discovered that the student-teacher relationship and over...